Meet Dr. David J. Kristoff
David J. Kristoff, DDS, makes his home in Carmel, where he has delivered quality, comprehensive dentistry since 1985. The doctor is a graduate of The University of Notre Dame and The Indiana University School of Dentistry. Active in the Carmel community, Dr. Kristoff is a charter member of the Chamber of Commerce.
The doctor continually expands his knowledge of dentistry through continuing education and membership in professional organizations. Currently, Dr. Kristoff holds membership in the following dental societies:
- Pierre Fauchard Society Member
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Indiana Dental Association (IDA)
- Indianapolis District Dental Society (IDDS)
- International College of Dentists (ICD)
- The Indiana General Dental Study Group
Dr. Kristoff and his wife Linda have two daughters: Kim and Kelly. When not spending time with his family, Dr. Kristoff likes to play golf and travel.
The doctor and his family attend St. Maria Goretti Church.